Biodegradable Personalized Phone Case Ocean Blue
What makes an ideal phone case? Not only does it look good and protect your phone. Jeremy Lang, the founder of Pela Case contemplated how to make use of the leftover flax straw after the oil harvest. He was also astonished to realize that the average person replaces their smartphone every 22 months, yet the conventional plastic phone case would by far survive the phone itself. So He developed a sustainable material which he named FlaxsticTM. Today their biodegradable and compostable phone cases come in a range of beautiful colors and designs.
- Provides excellent grip and prevents your phone from slipping out of your hand
- Quick and easy Snap-on/Snap-off Case
- Full phone encasing, above screen lip, and durability for maximum protection
- Ultra-thin design with precise hole position that’s a perfect fit
- Enclosed side buttons
- Access to all ports, controls & sensors
- Water-resistant for all-weather use
- Attractive modern look and style
- Works perfectly with Wireless Charging
- Made in Europe
Please copy your words of Personalization into the personalization box. The text must be in Latin and not longer than 20 characters. It is going to be engraved with a high-precision laser. It is a beautiful gift for Christmas and Mother's Day.
How to clean it?
- Take your phone out of the case. Never attempt to clean your phone case with your phone inside of it. Water could get into the cracks and cause damage.
- It’s easy to clean a phone case using just soap and water. Mix 1 cup of warm water and a drop of dish soap in a bowl.
- Dip a clean, new toothbrush into the soapy water and scrub the surface of the phone case. If you don’t have a new toothbrush, use a clean cloth instead.
- Rinse the case off and wipe it dry with a soft cloth. Make sure all the soapy water is rinsed off the case before you dry it.
- Before you place it back on a phone make sure your case is totally dry.
Additional Tips and Advice:
- For big stains, mix one part warm water with three parts baking soda to form a paste. Apply it to the affected areas, let it sit for about 5 minutes, and then scrub.
- Some dirt and grime may be removed with an eraser. Simply rub the eraser over the area.
- If you want additional disinfection to use a soft cloth in rubbing alcohol. Wipe the phone case down with the alcohol-soaked cloth and after that wipe off the rubbing alcohol with a dry, soft cloth.
- It is recommended to wipe your case down with a disinfecting wipe weekly and repeat the above following routine once a month to remove any germs and bacteria.
Free Shipment worldwide in 13-21 Business Days
Biodegradable | Compostable | Highly Protective