- There is not a better time than now to start your online business. Internet sales are rapidly increasing. There are 2 billion users on Social Media.
- You don't have to be technology savvy to be able to trade on the internet. Making use of today's modern technology anybody can master IT user skills free or at low cost in no time.
- There are a lot of free or low cost tools online to start with. You will learn as you go, apply what you have learnt and be able to spend more and more on online tools and courses to your benefit.
Pros and Cons of working from home - Financial freedom or the safety of your Comfort Zone?
- So you are fed up with the 9-5 rat race? You had enough of early morning congestion on the bus, the metro or the roads?
- You dream of firing your boss and becoming your own master? You are desperate for financial freedom and to earn a sustainable income?
- But you don’t know where to start?
- And it scares you to the core to give up the financial safety that your pay check gives your family month in and month out?
If you are still contemplating to quit the 9-5 rat race please find below some Pros and Cons of setting up a business from home.
- It’s cheaper to set up an online business from home, than commute every day on the bus, the metro or on the roads
- It’s less stressful in the comfort of your home than enduring early morning and evening congestion on a daily basis
- You can spare the time of commuting and improve your work life balance
- You gain personal freedom, have no boss, no dress code, set up your own working schedule
- You have more quality time to spend with your family and loved ones, including holidays
- You have more leisure time to pursue pleasure, able to make your dreams come true
- You are in control of your finances, income and budget
- You are the sole decision maker of your business
- Lack of the relative safety of a pay check received regularly at the end of each month. It may give you a peace of mind that your basic expenses are covered, but on the flip side it condemns you to mediocrity and holds you back to excel in your abilities and make your dreams come true.
- You will have to do all the work. Especially at the beginning setting up your own business will require extra efforts and time. So you may end up working more than when you had worked for someone else.
- The quality of your performance will directly affect your income. You won’t be able to blame anybody else when due to your fault you lose money or a client.
- Business operations entirely depend on you. In case of an emergency i.e. sickness or other unexpected incidents, or going on a holiday will arrest work, thus stop the flow of revenues.
- Working from home tempts you to work long hours which can adversely affect your work life balance.
- Loneliness, lack of direct communications with colleagues can be discouraging.
- You must have discipline, commitment and focus on your business to avoid the manifold distractions that might influence you in a home environment i.e. kids and family, TV, internet, social media, household matters, taking vacation etc. and keep yourself motivated
What does it take to become a successful home business owner? Are self-restraint and sacrifice worth it?
To start your own business is a big decision. It requires a great deal of planning, risk taking and commitment from your side. Not everybody is ready to work hard and commit to become a successful entrepreneur. Taking the responsibilities and carrying the burdens of the venture all by yourself can be overwhelming at times, but with persistence, faith, constant self-training and surrounding yourself with people who have got a positive impact on your endeavour, you will retain your zeal and make your dreams come true – become a successful home business entrepreneur.
Abundance of free or low cost digital tools on the internet make online marketing attainable for everyone.
Here are some links of courses which have helped me a great deal on my journey to online marketing:
For IT user skills http://www.ecdluk.co.uk/ecdl-courses/trials/online-classroom-training.html
Anybody can master IT user skills at low cost in no time. At ECDL course you will learn basic IT knowledge fast.
For online marketing https://blog.myleadsystempro.com/attraction-marketing
Free/low cost Online Courses of My Lead System Pro (MLSP) and Wealthy Affiliate give you firm basis of Online Marketing.
Different elements of online marketing will be taught Step-by-Step.
You will be helped every step of the way by Personal Coaching, Online Communities, Blogs, Training Courses.
Using their online resources, constantly learning and working hard you can become a successful home business entrepreneur.
Top 20 online business ideas.
Here is a list of my top 20 online business ideas for 2020. You will find the link at the end of the list where you can get some more information.
- Get Started With Affiliate Marketing
- Set Up an E-Commerce Site
- Sell Products on eBay
- Drop shipping
- Create a Digital Product or Course
- Become a YouTuber
- Start a Podcast
- Learn Facebook Advertising
- Become a Copywriter
- Start a blog and monetize it
- Skype Coaching
- Freelance Pay per Click Consulting (These are PPC ads)
- Start a Consulting Business
- Become a Web Developer
- Learn and Master SEO
- Assist with Lead Generation (Search Engine Optimization)
- Invest Your Time in Graphic Design
- Build Niche Sites
- Instagram Sponsorships
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing
Start your business today!
Bootstrapping – An Easy Way to Finance Your Business
Have you got the passion and purpose to start the journey? You have got nothing to lose, but gain a whole new world!
Carrying the burden of the business, making decisions, planning, taking risks and commitments by yourself can be overwhelming at times. The benefits of being your own boss, however, far outweigh the drawbacks. It’s cheaper and less stressful to work from home. You have got the freedom to schedule your working time and improve work life balance. You can have more quality time with your family and loved ones, go more on holidays and set aside more leisure to pursue your pleasure. You fully control your budget, you are the sole decision maker of your business.
If you are committed to your goals, ready to work hard and constantly train yourself, persistently and consistently do your daily job, have strong vision and faith, surround yourself with a group of people who encourage and exert positive influence on your endeavour, you are going to make it and become a successful home business entrepreneur.